Pioli: Face Torino is Very Important

Pioli: Face Torino is Very Important

Fiorentina coach, Stefano Pioli make an explanation ahead of Serie A match against Torino is an important part, because the position of the two teams are not too far away.

The Viola will welcome Sinisa Mihajlovic’s team at Artemio Franchi tomorrow, and the tactics know this is an important game for his team.

“We both won 13 points, which we were new at the start of the season,” Pioli said in a pre-game press conference.

“It’s an important game for the team and we want to give the best performance in the game.”

“Torino attacks like Juventus, we have to stay very compact and not let them play between the lines of the penalties.”

“At the same time we must pay attention because Torino is a team that can advance quickly, so we must be very compact and alert.”

“We need to play carefully because sometimes we make mistakes because of the pressure from the opponent.”

“The last is trying to minimize the mistakes we do not need to make.”

Giroud Win the FIFA Puskas Award

Giroud Win the FIFA Puskas Award

Arsenal striker Olivier Giroud managed to come out as the winner in the best goal category for his 2017 kick scoring bosjudi88.com.

Where at that time a beautiful goal was created against Crystal Palace in the Premier League competition last season and pulled the goal as well as helping the Gunners to a 2-0 win at the Emirates stage.

In fact, his goal was also to beat other candidates such as Deyna Castellano of Venezuela who kicked off the midfield field in the women’s World Cup U-17 and also bicycle kick South African goalkeeper Oscarine Masuluke.

With the award and the French national team retainer has scored the 100th goal for Arsenal against Bate Borisov in the Europa League recently, it is certain Arsene Wenger will be more dizzy to determine whether the striker will play Alexandre Lacazette as a starter or attacker aged 31 that year.

AC Milan Fails to Defeat AEK Athens, Montella Position Threatened

AC Milan Fails to Defeat AEK Athens, Montella Position Threatened

AC Milan became the only Italian representative to reap bad results in matchday 3 Europa League group stage, on Friday morning (20/10/2017). Playing at home at San Siro, the Italian giants were only able to play 0-0 against Greece’s AEK Athens.

This unsatisfactory result continued the negative trend of AC Milan in recent matches. Previously they have lost three times in a row in Serie A.

The last time against Inter Milan in derby Della Madonnina, last weekend. On this bad result, the position of Vincenzo Montella as coach is now beginning to be threatened. The reason, before kick-off opponent AEK Athens, Sports Director of AC Milan, Massimiliano Mirabelli already hinted that his side has a limit of patience.

“We all have deadlines in life and in the profession, not just Montella who has time, we also have, including myself,” he said.

“We have given the young player coach he has to develop, the club owners have also helped us to do our job so time has limitations for everyone,” Mirabelli told Sky Sport Italia.

According to Mirabelli, this is the risk of every job. It can happen to great coaches and directors who do not achieve good results in the first year or the following year.

Spend Lots of Money

AC Milan have poured funds of 230 million euros to buy 11 new players in the transfer market last summer. With that massive revolution, club owners and managers hope the Rossoneri can regain success.

“Montella’s job to design a team game. We know this is not easy and not a positive moment for us right now. But, we also realize that we have a great squad with a lot of strong young players, “said Mirabelli.

Meanwhile, Montella regretted the attitude of AC Milan fans who taunted his players rather than providing support. In the game early this morning, there are only about 17,000 supporters who watch, but they can not stem the disappointment of the 0-0 result.

“It’s a complicated moment. If we win it would be different enthusiasm. The team has run the game, while the opponent plays to survive, and it becomes difficult as time goes on. I think the disappointment at the stadium was also felt by the team. That’s more because of three defeats in Serie A than the appearance itself, “said Montella.

Lost In Derby Della Madonnina, AC Milan Officials Still Support Montella

Lost In Derby Della Madonnina, AC Milan Officials Still Support Montella

AC Milan chief executive Marco Fassone gave his support to head coach Vincenzo Montella despite his side’s 3-2 defeat at Derby della Madonnina.

Internazionale striker Mauro Icardi scored three goals against AC Milan, which put Montella’s side into a painful defeat in the prestigious match.

A brilliant goal from long range by Suso and Samir Handanovic’s own goal makes Milan have a good chance to earn points in the game against Inter Milan. But the referee’s decision to award the Nerazzurri a penalty after Ricardo Rodriguez blocked Danilo D’Ambrosio, causing the Rossoneri to lose the game.

Despite a lot of funds transfered last summer, Milan have now lost four defeats and four wins from eight Serie A games so far this season and this week’s report says that former Lazio coach Vladimir Petkovic has an opportunity to replace Montella in AC Milan.

Even so, Fassone is very confident with his support for the 43-year-old coach when speaking to Milan TV after Sunday’s game.

“We will definitely join Vincenzo. When we reconstruct our club, we need to give time and means. Now we see the first positive sign. Montella really has time to continue working, “he said.

Fassone added: “The derby match is always a wonderful thing. This time the result is bad for us and they celebrate with their fans. In the next game, I’m sure the result will be fun for our fans. The second half seemed to be a completely different game and, with quality and attitude, we locked Inter up in their half field. ”

“Our current position is not an ideal position for Milan and we have to roll our sleeves but we get a good indication,” he concluded.

After Derby della Madonnina, Milan will host AEK Athens in the Europa League and are determined to break three consecutive defeats in Serie A against Genoa at the San Siro next week. (Source: Four Four Two, Milan TV)

“Without Mane, Liverpool Remain a Great Threat to United Man”

“Without Mane, Liverpool Remain a Great Threat to United Man”

Manchester United defender Gary Neville sent a warning to his former club ahead of the League’s big match against Liverpool on Saturday (14/10/2017) Lapaksbobet.com.

For Neville, the game against Liverpool will always be the biggest party Man United has to go through.

Team beralias Red Devils are actually quite benefited with the injury of one of Liverpool’s flagship player, Sadio Mane.

Mane suffered a thigh muscle injury when defending the Senegal national team in the 2018 World Cup Qualifiers.

Even so, Neville felt that losing Mane would not really affect the game of the Reds.

“Mane offers something different for Liverpool, but they still have Mohamed Salah, Roberto Firmino, and Philippe Coutinho who can pose a great threat,” Neville said as quoted by SkySports.com.

“The presence of Salah can fill Mane who is absent, especially in terms of speed,” said Neville.

The former United captain then reminded Man United not to focus too much on the weakness of the opponent.

Mane’s absence clearly gives a psychological impact considering the important role of the player.

However, the presence of other players to make the absence of Mane is no longer a problem for Liverpool.

Varane Opens Retirement Opportunities With Real Madrid

Varane Opens Retirement Opportunities With Real Madrid

Raphael Varane did not rule out ending his career with Real Madrid. France international defender is ready to continue to defend Los Blancos until his energy is not needed anymore.

Varane last week has signed a new contract with Real Madrid. The new contract has kept Varane at Santiago Bernabeu until June 2022.

“It’s fair to say a lot of things have happened to me in the last few months,” Varane said, as reported by Tribal Football.

“There are dark moments that I passed, but in June 2016, we talked with the club about my future and they made a very interesting offer,” he explained.

The 24-year-old admitted he did not see anything negative to retire with Real Madrid. Varane is ready to give everything to the Spanish capital club.

“A player who only defends a club, not a negative thing, that’s what I had in mind when I signed a contract in 2014. Real Madrid is a big club, I will not limit myself,” he said.

Varane helped Los Blancos win the Champions League two years in a row. Previously, Varane had been linked with several major European clubs, such as Manchester United and Juventus.

Ancelotti Opens Opportunity Back to London

Ancelotti Opens Opportunity Back to London

After being deployed from Bayern Munich’s coaching chair as the German side lost 3-0 to PSG in the Champions League, Carlo Ancelotti said he wanted to keep a big club in the Premier League.

Where, make it clear could have re-train Chelsea and it is open because recently Antonio Conte also expressed readiness to leave the team. The reason was reported by the Italian man did not match the club management.

Even so, but Ancelotti has given the domestic league title and FA Cup for the Blues ensuring next season will return to the Premier League not in the near future.

“I want to manage, but not this season maybe next season either in the Premier League or another club,” Carlo Ancelotti told the media.

“The only thing I want to do is train.”